Friday, October 3, 2008

How Time Flies

If you don't know Etsy, you're missing a lot.  And I mean a LOT.  Its the ultimate place to buy anything handmade.  I've been on the site for over a year now.  It was one of my late night forays when my belly was growing big (with a baby) and sleep seems to come rare.  

This is one of my first creations that I sold there.  Not the gnome, I don't do sculpting, although I must say that gnome looks good in the garden.  The crocheted case is, a multi purpose little cozy I came up with while looking for something to hold the little trinkets in my purse that wouldn't seem to stay put in one place - credit cards, business cards, phone, etc.

Crocheted Cozy.  Photo by mybluemuse from San Francisco.


I realized I can do this, create things that will make life easier, at least to some, or even more.  UrArtist Shop in Etsy was born that day.  It's reputation for being a one-stop shop for handmade fine arts, crafts and accessories has grown since then.  So, if you haven't taken the plunge yet, hop on in.  


Save gas, shop online.  Buy Handmade. Shop Etsy.




1 comment:

Rosebud Collection said...

What a cute purse..Congrats. on a year at Etsy..