Thursday, October 2, 2008

What Keeps You Going?

While browsing the forums in Etsy today, I came across this post, "Do you have a favorite that quote keeps you going?  What appropriate timing this post is, and what a great opportunity to lift each other up.

"Live each day as if it were the last."

In these tough times, this thought keeps my family going. We make the most of each day, doing things together that doesn't necessarily require spending.  

~ early morning tea time
~ morning jogs with the baby on the 'jogger' 
~ leaf hunting for the wreath I'm making 
~ praying, and praying a lot 
~ laughing 
~ leaving SHMILY notes 'everywhere' 

What are SHMILYs = See How Much I Love You.

Do you need some boost today? Read the complete thread and I'm sure you'll find a wealth of inspiration from folks like me, and us.


What's your Quote?

1 comment:

Beyond the RockZ said...

How delightful that you would make a forum post about this thread - - thank you! I started it because the sinking feeling I felt from an error of mine lifted away when I remembered the quote I shared in the OP. It helped me put things in perspective and move forward. Isn't it amazing how quotes can do that? So happy to see this thread has brought so many together to share some inspiration. Thanks again!

Beyond the RockZ